Hi,

I have finished installing OpenStack Folsom but i am encountring a small issue about configuring Quantum. I would like to start the simplest scenario Flat Network <http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/use_cases_single_flat.html> but i dont know how to configure my bridges (br-int, br-ex and br-tun)

i have two NICs on each node ( primary eth0 and secondary eth1)

If someone can show me the way, i will be very grateful since i will be writing a guide about it for future users.

Thanks.