From: Dolph Mathews <dolph.math...@gmail.com<mailto:dolph.math...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:46 AM
To: Ahmed Al-Mehdi <ah...@coraid.com<mailto:ah...@coraid.com>>
Cc: "openstack@lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack@lists.launchpad.net>"
<openstack@lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack@lists.launchpad.net>>, Joseph
Heck <joe.h...@nebula.com<mailto:joe.h...@nebula.com>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Verification of Keystone Installation fails

I was able to reproduce by defining SERVICE_ENDPOINT and SERVICE_TOKEN in my
own environment, which appear to be overriding the credentials provided on the
CLI -- I don't think that's the intended behavior.

If you unset them, you should be able to verify the install.

If you skip verifying keystone and something is wrong with it, you'll likely
find out pretty quick when another service calls keystone for the first time :)

-Dolph

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 12:22 PM, Ahmed Al-Mehdi