I am familiar with that document and reading through it.  My question is do I
need to install/use it to get a OpenStack up and running or is it optional?

Regards,
Ahmed.

From: Ivan Kolodyazhny <e...@e0ne.info<mailto:e...@e0ne.info>>
Date: Thursday, November 1, 2012 10:35 AM
To: Ahmed Al-Mehdi <ah...@coraid.com<mailto:ah...@coraid.com>>
Cc: "openstack@lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack@lists.launchpad.net>"
<openstack@lists.launchpad.net<mailto:openstack@lists.launchpad.net>>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] Using Quantum in OpenStack setup

Hello Ahmed,

Quantum installation and configuration docs for Ubuntu abd Fedora are available
here:
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/ch_install.html
On Thursday, November 1, 2012, Ahmed Al-Mehdi wrote:
Hello,

I am following the steps in the document "OpenStack Install and Deploy –Ubuntu"
to setup an openstack environment.  I would like to use Quantum for networking.
 Is there an updated document (even in beta state) or does the same document
apply?  It's just that I am not seeing a section on Quantum install/configure
in this document.

Thank you,
Ahmed.

--