There are docs here:
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/introduction-to-xen.html
And networking info here:
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/xenapi-flat-dhcp-networking.html

Let me know what bits are confusing, and I will make an effort to improve the
docs around that area, and help you through things.

Firstly, quantum support in XCP (with OVS) is still a work in progress. Help to
review the changes in Gerrit are very welcome!

Now, lets look at your questions...

 > 1 Controller node: no Xen, only Ubuntu 12.04, everything for openstack
 > service except for nova-compute
> 2 Compute node: XCP 1.6 beta, with nova-compute in special domU (Ubuntu
> 12.04), xenapi plugin installed in dom0
> each node has two NIC, one with public IP (Only limited floating IP), and
> another in private network (Any IP is OK)
> flat network or flat dhcp network
> I want to use eth0 for public traffic and service request, and eth1 for
> inter-vm traffic.

OK, but where is your management traffic, like Rabbit and MySQL going? I would
have expected one nic for management network, and one nic for public traffic,
with maybe with a separate VLAN for instance traffic?

1.) does each domU need nova-network running? My understanding is it's OK to
run nova-network individually, but then how to mange the floating IP globally?

Correct. If multi_host=true, you are running nova-network on every node, if
false you just run one. It depends if you don't mind the extra overhead or not.
Others can describe the trade-offs more clearly.
http://docs.openstack.org/folsom/openstack-compute/admin/content/xenapi-flat-dhcp-networking.html

2.) in document for flatdhcp network, I saw four interfaces for each management
domU. Is it OK to have only two interfaces? Say, eth0-xenbr0 for public IP and
services, and eth1-xenbr1 for VM network?

As above, you need to think about where your management traffic like MySQL and
Rabbit traffic is going. Three is certainly fine.

3.) Is the network isolation rules a must for test install? I found the patch
to vif is still for xenserver 5.6_p2, and can not be applied to vif of xcp 1.6
or xenserver 6.1, which might be a trouble.

It is not required for a test setup. Do bug me if you are having problems with
that stuff on XCP, and I can ask the XCP guys to help me get that working for
you.

Sorry for the slow response. I was on holiday.

Thanks,
John