I'm getting around 5-6.5 GB a day of bytes written on Swift. I calculated
this by calling "swift stat && sleep 60s && swift stat". I did some
calculation based on those values to get to the end result.

Currently I'm resetting swift with a node size of 64, since 90% of the
files are less than 70KB in size. I think that might help.