On Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 11:50 AM, Miller, Mark M (EB SW Cloud - R&D -
Corvallis) <mark.m.mil...@hp.com> wrote:
> I have a question about the keystone client. You just mentioned
> keystoneclient.v3. I was under the impression that the keystone client was
> going to be deprecated and replaced by the openstackclient. However, when I
> checked yesterday I noticed that the openstackclient was listed as
> “abandoned”. Are you saying that an updated version of the keystoneclient
> will shortly be made available for V3? If so, would you please post the URL
> for the project?

Where is openstackclient marked abandoned?  It is still under
development, albiet at a slower pace than I'd like.  It is meant to be
a single CLI for OpenStack that leverages the libraries provided by
the individual project clients. So it uses the keystoneclient python
libs but not the cli/shell bits.

dt

--

Dean Troyer