Hi folks!

I'm nominating myself for Horizon PTL for another term. I want to continue
fighting for cross-service integration/standardization, better APIs for
everyone, and the best possible user interface to introduce people to what
OpenStack can do.

Quick recap of my qualifications: current Horizon PTL, Horizon core and
Keystone core since Essex, Django core contributor, commits to nearly all of
the core OpenStack projects, extremely comprehensive knowledge of OpenStack's
APIs, and a connoisseur of both OpenStack and fine whiskeys.

Here's to a fantastic Havana release cycle!

    - Gabriel