Run Keystone in Apache HTPD, use Kerberos and the LDAP backend to talk to AD.

On 05/14/2013 06:11 PM, Aaron Knister wrote:
*bump*

Here's the tl;dr version:

- How have other folks handled integration of OpenStack with existing authN/authZ infrastructures? I'm particularly interested in the automatic mapping of existing LDAP groups to roles/tenants within openstack. - Are there plans to add support for the auth plugins to the *client modules and CLI tools going forward? I'd be interested in contributing this if it's on the roadmap and hasn't been done yet. - Are there plans to add support for auth plugins/external au th to Horizon? As above, I'm interested in implementing this if there's interest. - I see vague references in the documentation/*client code to using certificates for authentication (without the need for httpd external authentication) which would also eliminate the credentials-in-environment- variables issue. Is using PKI for authentication going to be supported? If so what's the status?

Am I perhaps posting this to the wrong list? I didn't get any replies from my original post.

Thanks!

-Aaron