For windows, you could add TCP port 3389 to your security group and enable
remote desktop access in windows.  The VNC console access in Horizon is really
intended for administrative/management access rather than production usage.

Brian

Brian Schott, CTO
Nimbis Services, Inc.
brian.sch...@nimbisservices.com