Hi Kyle    Is Neutron support this1) create vlan, adding a port(tap) for a
vm?2) create vlan tag and assign to tap
http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/vlan-configuration-cookbook/
?3) control the netflow of openvswitch4) control the QOS of openvswitch5) does
it provide an API to do the avobe things instead of command line?
I think commercial user need to above things, so we want to support those
actions in pandora.
Thanksfrom Peter