On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM, Robert van Leeuwen
<robert.vanleeu...@spilgames.com> wrote:
>> I would like to thank the XFS folks at Redhat for letting us know about the
>> improvements in XFS,
>>  and the XFS team in general for the great work they have done.
> Thanks for the heads up.
> Do you, or any of the Redhat people, know if the Red Hat 6 kernel is also
> recent enough (are those improvements back-ported to RHEL 6)?

I was wondering that too and would love to know which distro/kernel
version have those improvements. The only thing I can find in the
kernel logs is that patch :

http://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/?id=8daaa83145ef1f0a146680618328dbbd0fa76939

which is quite old (but recent when if are talking stable ;))

Chmouel.