Hi Yonggyu.

In OpenStack Grizzly release, the Quantum Rest Proxy plugin is bundled in
the installation packages. We use OpenStack Ubuntu packages as described
OpenStack documentation [1]. In our machine, the plugin is located in
'/usr/share/pyshared/quantum/plugins/bigswitch/plugin.py'.

Please, reply to all this thread to have valuable information tracked and
accessible to the whole community. Thank you.

Pleased to help you.

Regards, Julio C. Barrera.

[1] OpenStack Installation Guide for Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS):
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/