That's fantastic news! Hearing more companies and applications supporting Swift
is great for the community, and it gives us as contributors yet another use
case to reference.

I work with Hugo, so I'll peek over his shoulder to check it out. Meanwhile, if
there's anything I can do to help answer questions or get involved in the
community (from contributing to getting issues addressed), please let me know.

--John