On 11/26/2014 03:36 PM, Amit Anand wrote:
I also took a look at a command you ran and I tried it, would this be
correct output (notice I didnt specify a DB in command)?
<snip>

Yep, that all looks correct to me. I'm a little unsure what else to investigate, frankly, Amit :( There's got to be *something* different between the connection information that is used by SQLALchemy to connect to the MySQL database and the connection information you are using to connect via the command line. I just don't know what it might be :(

-jay