From: Silvia Fichera
Sent: Tuesday, 17 November 2015 13:09
To: Janki Chhatbar
Cc: <ovsdb-...@lists.opendaylight.org>; openstack@lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [Openstack] No IP assigned to Instances

Hi Janki,
I'm using vxlan and I have both br-int and br-ex (but by now I'm not caring about external connection, I think that if it is not able to ping internally it won't be able to reach internet).

Thanks,
Silvia

Hi Silvia

Could you check flows in ovs bridges. If you are using GRE tunnels, there should be only 1 bridge - br-int in compute and Neutron node each. You will need to configure IP of the end point for ‎tunnel.

Thanks
 Janki

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.