Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed this, if I'm in the images view (Horizon) of a project and click on "Launch" to boot an instance from this selected image, the resulting dialog has no image pre-selected as it used to have, so I have to select the source again. I'm not sure if this has changed since or during Mitaka, hard to say. Or is there even an existing bug I couldn't find yet?

Regards,
Eugen

--
Eugen Block                             voice   : +49-40-559 51 75
NDE Netzdesign und -entwicklung AG      fax     : +49-40-559 51 77

        Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrates: Angelika Mozdzen
          Sitz und Registergericht: Hamburg, HRB 90934
                  Vorstand: Jens-U. Mozdzen
                   USt-IdNr. DE 814 013 983