Hi all,

I'm using Mirantis Fuel 9 and I've deployed three nodes including
Controller, Compute and Cinder. I can't access horizon after successful
deployment or ssh to any node. (I can ping or ssh from inside of any node
to other nodes in external network.)

Another question is when I'm going to deploy OpenStack with three
Controllers, one Compute and one Cinder, I receive the following error:

Could not prefetch keystone_service provider 'openstack': Execution of
'/usr/bin/openstack service list --quiet --format csv --long' returned 1:
An unexpected error prevented the server from fulfilling your request.
(HTTP 500)

What is the problem? Can you please guide me?