Thanks for your reply Han,

That means, if we have 10.0.0.0 network in premises and 192.168.0.0 network
in remote openstack private cloud, and if we need to set a site to site VPN
with routes on the VPN endpoints so that both networks can communicate each
other, then this case won't work if the on premises's VPN endpoint is a
hardware device like ASA?