Hey, all. I have a Liberty cloud, and decided for the heck of it to start dipping my toe into IPv6. I do have some confusion, however. I can choose between SLAAC, DHCPv6 stateful and DHCPv6 stateless -- and I see some writeups on what they do, but I don't understand what differentiates them. As far as I can tell, they all do pretty much the same thing, just with different pieces doing different things. E.g., the chart, found here (http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/networking-guide/adv-config-ipv6.html -- page down a little) shows those three options, but it isn't clear:
* How to configure the elements involved
* What they exactly do (e.g., "optional info"?  What's that?)
* Why there even *are* different choices. Do they offer functionally different results?

Any pointers would be much appreciated. While I was able to get a host up with IPv4/IPv6, I wish I understood more of what was going on behind the scenes.

Post to     : openstack@lists.openstack.org