No, I try with simple pptp vpn.

On 2017.01.05. 19:13, John Petrini wrote:
Are you using OpenVPN? In that case I believe you need the following options on the client:

mssfix 1200
tun-mtu 1200

___

John Petrini

NOC Systems Administrator // *CoreDial, LLC* // coredial.com <http://coredial.com/> // Twitter <https://twitter.com/coredial> LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/99631> Google Plus <https://plus.google.com/104062177220750809525/posts> Blog <http://success.coredial.com/blog>
Hillcrest I, 751 Arbor Way, Suite 150, Blue Bell PA, 19422
*P: *215.297.4400 x232 // *F: *215.297.4401 // *E: *jpetr...@coredial.com <mailto:jpetr...@coredial.com>

Exceptional people. Proven Processes. Innovative Technology. Discover CoreDial - watch our video <http://cta-redirect.hubspot.com/cta/redirect/210539/4c492538-6e4b-445e-9480-bef676787085>

    I am tying, but all the time VPN starts with 1500 MTU.