Hello Thiago,

Did you installed gnocchi successfully?

I also try to deploy gnocchi but stuck in step "gnocchi-upgrade", from http://gnocchi.xyz/install.html documentation. Did you installed it from pip or from OS packages?

Thanks,

Martins

On 2017.02.16. 07:16, Martinx - ジェームズ wrote:
Guys,

I'm trying very hard to put those pieces of software to work together, however, it is not working as expected... I think that I am almost there!

 Basically, I need a reliable AutoScaling solution.

Looks like that Senlin is the answer, I manage to make the "openstack cluster ..." commands to work (Ocata on Ubuntu 16.04 via Cloud Archive), I can run a few things here but, it is not complete... I can see errors on Aodh, on Gnocchi...

Thing is, there is no clear documentation about how to install and integrate those things on Ubuntu.

Also, I'm tired of L3 / DHCP agents and lots of Linux Namespaces, looks like that OpenvSwitch and its OVN will replace those things but, again, I can't find clear docs about that, especially when with OVS+DPDK...

 Any plans for Ocata documentation?

BTW, OpenStack is getting better and better! This project is awesome! :-D

Thanks!
Thiago