Great question. That should probably go into Cinder's docs and perhaps
tooz's as well. The best info is in the source, and probably should be
moved into this url:

https://docs.openstack.org/developer/tooz/drivers.html#zookeeper

Here's the code with the guide:

https://github.com/openstack/tooz/blob/master/tooz/drivers/zookeeper.py#L78-L104

So you want something like

zookeeper://username:password@primary_host?hosts=other_host;hosts=other_host_2

I've not used it, but my reading of the code suggests that the url above
is a decent facsimile of what you should have.

Excerpts from zhaowendaoxirudao's message of 2017-03-17 10:38:41 +0800: