On 03/21/2018 04:52 PM, Mārtiņš Jakubovičs wrote:
Dear all,

I faced issue when migrating instance by live-migration + block-migration guests floating IP became inaccessible. My setup are OVS + DVR. Currently upgrading from Newton to Ocata.

Looks like when migration starts, in destination host neutron configures floating IP so traffic start to go to destination host but instance are still in source host.

Does live migration work correctly with DVR?

It should. Does the floating IP work after migration is finished? Is it just temporary?

-Brian