Op dinsdag 4 februari 2014 13:49:18 schreef Andreas Schwab:
> Freek de Kruijf <fr...@opensuse.org> writes:
> > Please give me some hints, how to proceed and where and what to branch.
>
> Once you have branched it you can additional architectures to the
> project configuration in your branch.

I want to build clamav for openSUSE 13.1, so should I branch openSUSE 13.1 /
clamav? However there is no openSUSE:13.1:Update repository for armv6l to
which I assume the result should be committed.

This is because I am using the newest RaspberryPi image in a test Raspberry
PI, which only has the openSUSE 13.1 oss repository. I could not find any
additional repository.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE