Op vrijdag 1 mei 2015 13:01:46 schreef Dirk Müller:
Hello Dirk,
> This kernel is now published. There is still one zypp related
> dependency issue, which I just fixed (hopefully syncs out within the
> next 24 h or so).

A short moment after receiving your message I found no issues anymore on 
updating all of Tumbleweed ARM Raspberry Pi. It runs 4.0.0-1.

I now have an up-to-date system running.

Hopefully it will also proof stable with my Bluetooth USB dongle, which gives 
a lot of trouble. When things go wrong, the whole system halts and only power 
down/up will make it run again. There is no error message in the logs. It was 
stable with openSUSE 13.1, but I lost that image, so I have to work with the 
newest software.

-- 
fr.gr.

member openSUSE
Freek de Kruijf

--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to