Am 06.05.2015 um 15:05 schrieb Andreas Schwab:
> Andreas Färber <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> Virtualization I am able to run qemu-x86_64 /bin/ls just fine.
>
> This is about qemu-arm.
You claimed yesterday that it has not been tested at all; I am thus
telling you that it does pass a smoke test on my system.
Dirk did not bother to CC me originally, and none of you have so far
pointed to any particular breakage. According to my OBS mails, there
were two gnuradio failures over the weekend plus two pihwm failures.
None of them show qemu-arm misbehaving! One is about undefined
references and the other is about some libtool version mismatch. So I
haven't the foggiest why you are so upset!
Last time a qemu-linux-user breakage came up, I asked for people to
contribute tests to avoid things breaking silently in the future - no
one bothered, so don't you dare cry about lack of testing now.
I have tried adding a trivial test:
%check
%{qemu_arch}-linux-user/qemu-%{qemu_arch} %_bindir/ls > /dev/null
but this always fails for all architectures and repos in OBS - sometimes
with segfaults, sometimes without - whereas it succeeds with exit code 0
on my local 13.2 x86_64 system. So I am clueless what's going on here -
some difference between OBS and my system apparently.
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:a_faerber:branches:Virtualization/qemu-linux-user
Andreas
--
SUSE Linux GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane Smithard, Jennifer Guild, Dilip Upmanyu,
Graham Norton; HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)
--
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
To contact the owner, e-mail: [email protected]