Op maandag 8 juni 2015 20:29:02 schreef Alexander Graf:
> > Am 08.06.2015 um 17:56 schrieb Guillaume Gardet
> > <guillaume.gar...@free.fr>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I tested (hybrid) GPT partitionned images for Raspberry Pi and it does not
> > boot at all (even the GPU firmware which is the 1st stage).
> >
> > Is there someone here who booted such an image? If so, which Pi version
> > and which openSUSE image version?
> >
> > Otherwise, I would like to revert to FAT16 boot partition.
>
> It has a FAT boot (gpu, uboot) partition. And it did work for me on RPi1 and
> RPi2. I have already put both of them in persistent home automation use
> though, so I can't verify today's image ;)
>
> Alex
>
> > Guillaume

I have both Tumbleweed for RPi1B and RPi2B working on both of my RPi's. But I
used older images to start and have, in the meantime, updated these systems
using "zypper up". However yast is not usable because libstorage-ruby is for
Ruby 2.1 where yast needs 2.2. I succeeded in generating this library for both
systems.

--
fr.gr.

member openSUSE