Hello Guillaume,

On Tue, Sep 1, 2015 at 11:17 AM, Guillaume Gardet
<guillaume.gar...@free.fr> wrote:

> Le 31/08/2015 16:39, Misha Komarovskiy a écrit :
>>
>> Hello Guillaume,
>>
>> On Mon, Aug 31, 2015 at 5:08 PM, Guillaume Gardet
>> <guillaume.gar...@free.fr> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,

>>> The patched kernel reached Factory/Tumbleweed but there is still a black
>>> screen! :(
>>>
>> Are you sure it is included? I see 4.1.5 version in
>> http://download.opensuse.org/ports/armv7hl/factory/repo/oss/suse/armv7hl/
>> And my patch was applied to Kernel:stable after 4.1.6 patch.
>

> Yes, I can see: kernel-lpae-4.1.6-2.1.armv7hl.rpm in this repo and in the
> build log of JeOS-chromebook image, it is the same version.

You are right. Kernel is fine now, but but required modules won't auto
load even with force_drivers 8(
If i run dracut -f manually output is: line 2: force_drivers: command not found
but this fix worked for me before, maybe something changed in dracut itself?

> Guillaume
>

>>> The boot (and reboot) problem is fixed with latest image.
>>>

>>> Guillaume

Best Regards,
Misha Komarovskiy
zombahatgmaildotcom