On 10/14/2015 04:05 PM, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

Le 14/10/2015 16:02, Peter Czanik a écrit :
Hi,

I'd like to demo Raspberry Pi 2 with openSUSE at a conference. I tried the XFCE image at http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/devel:/ARM:/Factory:/Contrib:/RaspberryPi2/images/openSUSE-Tumbleweed-ARM-XFCE-raspberrypi2.armv7l.raw.xz which I found at the RPi2 HCL page at https://en.opensuse.org/HCL:Raspberry_Pi2 I was prepared for a slow boot, but after 20 minutes, the screen is still blank with the cursor blinking in the upper left corner.
Any idea, what could have gone wrong? Any other image I should try?

You could try to access it through network (SSH) or serial port to see what is going on.

Just found it in the Xorg logs:

xfce4-session: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/libEGL.so.1: undefined symbol: glDiscardFramebufferEXT

Does it affect other window managers? Should I give the LXDE image a try?

Bye,
CzP