Guy,

I have built a nice little Pi2 with the 7" LCD Touch running
Tumbleweed 20160605 ( armv7hl) with XFCE. I am having issues with the
touchscreen working with openSUSE. I know the touchscreen works
because I had it working with Raspdebian, but replacing with openSUSE.

I have googled, but I don't see anything about a drive needed to get
the touch screen working, does anyone know what I need to get
touchscreen working.

FYI, the LCD works great, XFCE shows that it 800x400, the color is
great too. Just the touch screen not working.

--
Terror PUP a.k.a
Chuck "PUP" Payne

Have you tried SUSE Studio? Need to create a Live CD,  an app you want
Studio a try.