Hi, OpenSuse-Raspberry Pi friends.

I downloaded yesterday 2 of the "latest ?" Tumbleweed versions - the armV6 and the armV7-versions and installed them on 2 sd-sticks.

After installation on a Raspi 3B - Board (and although on a Raspi-2B+ board) and applying power, only te PWR-Led lights, but not the ACT-Led and no further activity indicated
on the Monitor.

With "Debian-Jessie" no problemindicating tht the board is working.

Using gparted on my main PC, shows 3 partitions: Nbr. 2 für "/BOOT" and Nbr. 3 für "/".

I tried to ask a member of the Novell-Team at the actual ELECTRONICA-Fair in Munich, but he had no answer.

Any ideas to solve my problem?

Thank you for your assistance

Mfg

Edgar Dombrowski, DJ3PU, Munich