Le 23/01/2018 à 16:59, Alexander Graf a écrit :
Howdy,

On 01/23/2018 04:20 PM, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
Hi,

I just tested the latest Tumbleweed image for my Beagleboard xM and the boot
fails because the initrd is too big (209M uncompressed) for the RAM.

I'm seeing that pattern slowly emerge across the board. I guess it's about time
we start to drop the legacy kiwi initrd. Can you try and see if

#define USE_DRACUT_FIRSTBOOT

in Images.kiwi.in works for you? That should also drastically reduce the initrd
size.

I will give it a try but JeOS* images are currently unresolvable.

Guillaume

Alex