вт, 3 мар. 2020 г. в 19:39, Matthias Brugger <mbrug...@suse.com>:

> Hi Matwey,
>
> On 03/03/2020 17:23, Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I think it would be great to have something like that
> > https://ubuntu.com/download/raspberry-pi on
> > https://software.opensuse.org/distributions/tumbleweed page. For few
> > boards with good support.
> > Currently, information about RPi support is hidden in the internals of Wiki.
> >
> > I asked this once in the past, but this idea had no support at that
> > moment. What do you think now?
> >

> I think this is a good idea. We should make more noise about the things we do.
> Support for board is too much hidden. We should carefully select a few boards
> (e.g. Leap supported) to announce them more broadly.
>
> Regards,
> Matthias

>From my side, I would say that BeagleBone Black has a good support
level. Almost all hardware are working, except PRUs, and isochronous
USB transfer for MUSB host controller is sometimes buggy.
I am trying to fix the latter in upstream Linux kernel, but no big
success yet. MUSB maintainers just silently ignore my patches for some
reason...

--
With best regards,
Matwey V. Kornilov