Dear all,

I have been running a cubox-i with Leap since several years, booting
it from an eSATA HD (at the moment I have a Tumbleweed SD in my
cubox-i with the only task to launch uBoot that, in turn launches GRUB
on the HD).
My HD contains an EFI primary partition, a / primary partition, an
extended partition (that in turn contains a SWAP logical partition, an
empty ext4 logical partition and some spare space), and finally a
primary /home partition.
I would like to install (onto logical partitions) other distros
tailored for cubox-i side by side with Leap, which should remain the
default OS.
Can you suggest the best approach to accomplish that?

Thank you in advance.
Kind regards

Alessio