On Fri, 2020-06-05 at 07:13 +0000, Guillaume Gardet wrote:
> [...]

I followed the specified steps directly on my RasPi3, and that did in
fact make the uSD card bootable, as it should be.

(The major difference is that I had to leave the firmware RPMs
installed, instead of removing them, due to the %postun scriptlet in
raspberrypi-firmware, which removes files from /boot/efi.)

Since this has been shown to be a problem with the installer, I filed a
bug report: boo#1172574.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Olav