Am 29.06.20 um 10:05 schrieb Guillaume Gardet:
> [...]
raspberrypi-firmware-eeprom package.

Ah, good to know. Should we include that package by default in the
rpi4 images then? Makes me a bit nervous though as a firmware
upgrade cannot be rolled back as the rest of MicroOS promises.

Wouldn't this kind of upgrade normally be a job for fwupd?

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel