James Ogley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>>     * The partitioner is broken in some cases Bug 151947. which might result 
>> in:
>>           o mixed up filesystem types - for example one chooses ext2
>>             and the partition is getting formatted with reiserfs
>>           o creates double or totally obscure entries within the fstab of 
>> the system
>>           o makes inproper proposals for a standard partitioning 
>
> This presumably won't affect existing partitions that are not formatted?

I haven't seen such reports.  I would check the partition proposal and
go with it.

> I have /home on a separate partition with an encrypted [twofish256] ext3
> FS and /usr/src/packages on a non-encrypted, ext3 formatted partition.
> I should be okay provided I'm doing an install, not an upgrade, yes?

Both should be ok if you double check the partition proposal,
Andreas
-- 
 Andreas Jaeger, [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.suse.de/~aj/
  SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
   GPG fingerprint = 93A3 365E CE47 B889 DF7F  FED1 389A 563C C272 A126

Attachment: pgppj3R5Ca0sd.pgp
Description: PGP signature

Reply via email to