Hi

On Wednesday 12 July 2006 13:08, Andreas Jaeger wrote (shortened):
> > I asume that `create_package_descr` will be either completely
> > re-written or replaced by something else? If so, would it be
> > possible to see that?
>
> Lars?

Yes: completely re-written.
I'm sorry, but I can give no final release date for the new script.
Currently we're changing very much and try to integrate things
we've "outsourced" to helper scripts bevore (with the intention to make
the CD creation process a little bit faster).

In the end we can hopefully create a new package containing scripts for
creating installation and update sources, CDs and so on . Currently you
can find the latest "official" script in the rpm "autoyast-utils". But
this package creation is at the end of a very long "todo" list... :-(

Lars