Op maandag 11 september 2006 15:16, schreef Stanislav Visnovsky:
> Dňa Po 11. September 2006 15:05 Azerion napísal:
> > Op maandag 11 september 2006 14:57, schreef Stanislav Visnovsky:
> > > Dňa So 9. September 2006 00:36 Azerion napísal:
> > > > Goodday,
> > > >
> > > > when i used SL 10.1 and went to Yast2 inst_sources I saw an Add
> > > > button. Hen I clicked it showed me a sort of drop-down with some
> > > > options. You selected, a pop-up came you filled in and Done.
> > > >
> > > > In 10.2 however you click Add, go to a new screen, select an option,
> > > > click on Next, enter the information and again Next. It seems very
> > > > weird to have a whole screen for 1 <imput> with the name URL....
> > > >
> > > > Why had it changes. The old manner was better I thnik
> > >
> > > I don't see any difference between the old and the new way regarding
> > > complexity. It's exactly the same steps, just shown differently.
> > >
> > > Stano
> >
> > There was allready a tread about this and I admitted that I was wrong.
> > Also I questioned if there could be an option 'iso' or 'image' cause now
> > it is under Directory while it is a file. Does not look like a big
> > problem to add.
>
> Good point. File a bug report, so it does not get lost ;-)
>
> Stano

I want to but have you seen the speed of bugzilla? I have about 3 reports on 
my desk but can't reach the forms. Having allready a tread (with solution 
maybe) in the -e-ML

1.) Problem with mounting encrypted disk in install (including a 'there is a 
workaround so it can probably easily be fixed)
2.) Iso/image radiobuttin in Yast Sources
3.) Shit, lost it :P

Azerion
---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to