* Christian Wansart <christian.wans...@gmx.net> [11-18-11 13:59]:

> Something went wrong.. oO My text disappeared.
>
> @ Stathis: Thanks for reporting. In the KDE Live CD is a similar problem
> which
> I could only resolve by running "zypper dup" as well. Perhaps that's a
> general
> problem with the Live CDs?

The "live cd"s do not have enough space for *many* different languages.
Duscussion exists about dropping the cd's for larger iso's for install on
flash memory drives that contain *more* language files.

These iso's will not ever contain *all* the possible languages.

... and even the "english" is sometimes somewhat disconcerting  :^)

--
(paka)Patrick Shanahan       Plainfield, Indiana, USA      HOG # US1244711
http://en.opensuse.org                           openSUSE Community Member