Greetings,

I am a bit busy because we are having our Software Freedom Day next
Saturday.

Questions to be asked:

1. How do the other distros get funded?
2. Use of openSUSE/SUSE on websites, documents etc. Trademarks, rights to
use images, logos etc.
3. Support from local Attachmate people?
4. Does Attachmate have a community Manager? I could not find one, so I
phoned Seattle yesterday evening. I was handed to Liz an outsourced PR
company.
5. What do we tell our members? Does that involve a change of Memorandum and
Articles of Association, hence bank account, letterheads, business cards,
websites et al?
6. open office is heavily funded by Novell, does that mean that we might
less developers? Other developments in progress?
7. Helen is right, what about our pals at Novell?

Best wishes,
Jimmy
President
nui.fr