On 12/09/2016 03:30 PM, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
We now have reached a state where we can reboot the "People of openSUSE"
interview series. There is a new page in place at

     http://opensuse.github.io/people/

with a first new interview with Dominique. The page is powered by a simple
generator which turns markdown into the web page. This makes it quite simple
to add new interviews. The code (and the generated page) are in git at

     https://github.com/openSUSE/people

As a next step it would be great to announce the first new interview and then
add more over time. I'm already working on the second new interview.

What do you think?

Could somebody help with writing an announcement for new.opensuse.org?

I can write something up for news.o.o. in January. Let's kick it off in 2017.
v/r
Doug