Thanks for the list, Doug! This will come in handy.

Today's update:

Unfortunately, due to illness (stomach flu) along with a heavy workload
at my regular job right now, I'm not going to be able to meet my self-
imposed deadline.

That said, maybe having an openSUSE podcast would be a great way to
start off the new year in January. Either way, things are progressing
nicely with my setup. Being an audio engineer, I want it to be as
professional sounding as possible, and I'm inching toward that goal
daily.

Anyhow, there's my update. The project is not dead, just needs to be
taken a little slower for health and work reasons.

Erich