Hello again, this time in English :D

I am a member of the student council „Angewandte Infortmatik“ (Applied Computer Sciences) in the university of Duisburg-Essen in Germany and each semester we get new students and plan some events for them in their first week, to help them with initial questions, meet older students and get to know or befriend other new students. For this occasion we fill bags with goodies from various companies, for example pens, notepads, rubber balls, sticker or similar things and I wanted to ask you, whether your company wants to donate something that we could put in the bags and distribute to the new students?

Thank you for your time,

Peter Zdankin