On 02/14/2018 05:21 PM, Chuck Payne wrote:
> Carl,
>
> I can't make up there, but let me know if I can do anything remote from
> Georgia to help out.
>
> Get me some type of flyer and I will posted on the Fan Page and Group in
> Facebook to get it started for you if that will help.

Thank you Chuck.

I think that getting the word out will be quite helpful. It would also
be great to hear your ideas of format and content. Although we're kitty
corner across the U.S. from you, with some success here perhaps there
can be some events out your way (SELF must be somewhat close to you).

I'll put together something when we get a better idea of what's
happening here.

Thanks again
Carl