Hi Bruno and Jimmy,

On 1/16/19 12:07 AM, Vinzenz Vietzke wrote:
Hi Sogal,

Talking about social accounts, if I don't make any mistake, there is no
openSUSE account on Diaspora*. Should we start one ? If you think it is
relevant, I will be, of course, volunteer, to animate and feed it.
I think it's up to you. If you have the time and want to curate the account,
please do! If not, it's better not to create an account. That aside

One more thing, I have an administrator access to the Twitter
openSUSE_FR account that I get when I became president of Alionet last
year. For some unclear historical reasons, the guys before me seem to,
more or less, handle this account. What should I do with it ? I would be
happy to animate it as well but the content will be similar to the
Alionet tweeter account feed that I manage, because, de facto, Alionet
is the French openSUSE community and that is where I post every openSUSE
news I translate.
Why not replicated everything openSUSE-related, translated you post on the
Alionet account? Better than nothing, I guess.

What do you all think?

It would be good to have the owner/contact details listed on https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_contacts
v/r
Doug