El 23/1/20 a las 21:24, sogal escribió:
> Hi all,
>
> As I stated in
> https://etherpad.opensuse.org/p/marketing-topics-collection-jan2020
> I have written an article about Tilix, a tiling terminal emulator.
> The article has been split in two parts as it is quite long.
>
> The source file (markdown) and all the screenshots can be downloaded from
> here:
>
> https://cloud.volted.net/s/LegyqfcsGRz3ga2
>
> I'd like to have your remarks and comments, do not hesitate to let me
> know if there are things to correct or add.
>
> Regards,

Hello!

I have translated the text to Spanish, don't know if it's useful. You
can find the text in etherpad.o.o
https://etherpad.opensuse.org/p/tilix_es

If somene wants to review, improve...

Greetings.

--
GPG Key: 0xcc742e8dc9b7e22a

Aprende a proteger la privacidad de tu correo:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/es/

Mi blog sobre openSUSE, GNU/Linux y software libre:
https://victorhckinthefreeworld.com/

Herramientas para proteger tu privacidad
https://victorhck.gitlab.io/privacytools-es/