On Wed, 2018-02-14 at 11:12 +0100, Cornelius Schumacher wrote:
> How do you tell if a rubygem RPM is used or not? Is the assumption
> that they are only used within the package set in the distribution?

The only information set I can base this on. If you want us to keep a
pet package of yours around, let us know. Currently we have too much
old stuff around and without knowing which packages people care about,
it is hard to clean up this mess. And this also shows us which packages
 still have maintainers.

    darix

--
          openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux