El Sábado 08 Octubre 2005 18:11, Cameron Seader escribió:

> With an Athlon 64 you might want to try running with at least a GB of RAM
> and a 2 GB swap, i don't have any problems like you do and i have a 3200+
> with a GB RAM and 2GB swap. Also you could be experiencing some issues with
> overheating or your RAM and CPU, run some sensors on your system get
> gkrellm and run the sensors-detect program on SUSE to find and enable them.
> Good Luck!

I know, I've been reading about, 64bit cpu's needs more RAM... well, I'm going 
to get it as soon as I can, is in my agenda ;)

But, the problem is that I didn't get the same trouble with other distros 
(Slamd64 and Kubuntu). And I'm trying to find if it can be a bug; just to 
colaborate a little.  I'm thinking about to install SuSE 10.0 32bit  to see 
if is specific on the 64bits version.  I don't think about a hardware problem 
because my experience in other distros.

I've sensors fot the CPU but not for the RAM, but  my CPU is under 35ºC and 
I've 2 fans to keep the towers cool.  I don't see why the RAM will be 
overhot; but I'm suspicious now ...

Cheers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to