> On Sunday 14 January 2007 11:28, Johnny Ernst Nielsen said:
> > How does one remove the suspend button from the KDE logout dialog
> > under SUSE Linux 10.2?

Tirsdag 16 januar 2007 11:33 kvad Will Stephenson:
> KDE shows all the suspend modes allowed in the system settings, so
> disallow them:
>
> YaST->System->Power Management->Suspend Permissions... and uncheck
> everything.

I can not uncheck the middle option. It is greyed out.
?

> The logout dialog will no longer show suspend option, the K Menu
> needs a relogin or "dcop kicker Panel restart" if you're impatient.

Thank you Will, but that only works for ordinary users, and only in
the logout box presented when the user is already logged in.
The suspend button is still there when root wants to log out.
And it is still there for everyone at the login screen (System -> Shut
down)

I have found out how to remove it from root, by editing some PolicyKit
files.

But how do I remove it from the login screen?

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)